Thursday, December 13, 2007

"The Chairman's Birthday" December 13 - Playlist

Frank Sinatra sings on all tracks:

1) Goody Goody (Live In Paris)
2) At Long Last Love (Vegas)
3) Get Me To The Church On Time (Vegas)
4) Night And Day (Live In Australia)
5) The House I Live In (Sings His Greatest Hits)
6) Our Town (The Capitol Years)
7) Soliloquy (Sings His Greatest Hits)
8) Some Enchanted Evening (Sings His Greatest Hits)
9) C'est Magnifique (Sinatra In Hollywood)
10) Old Devil Moon (Complete Reprise)
11) ...with Dean Martin & Bing Crosby - Style (Sinatra In Hollywood)
12) Come Dance With Me (Come Dance With Me)
13) My Kind Of Town (Complete Reprise)
14) Mr. Success (Complete Capitol Singles)
15) Same Old Song And Dance (Come Dance With Me)
16) ...with Dean Martin & Bing Crosby - Fugue for Tinhorns (Guys & Dolls)
17) Adelaide (Sinatra In Hollywood)
18) Luck be A Lady (Guys & Dolls)
19) ...with Vivian Blaine - Sue Me (Sinatra In Hollywood)
20) ...with Dean Martin - Guys And Dolls (Boys Night Out)
21) September Song (Complete Reprise)
22) Lost In the Stars (Complete Reprise)
23) I Have Dreamed (Rat Pack Live At The Sands)
24) My Heart Stood Still (80th Live In Concert)
25) I've Got You Under My Skin (Complete Reprise)
26) ...with Count Basie - Where Or When (At The Sands)
27) ...with Ella Fitzgerald - I May Be Wrong (Classic Duets)
28) Can I Steal A Little Love (Complete Capitol Singles)
29) Mistletoe And Holly (Christmas With The Rat Pack)
30) The Christmas Waltz (Complete Capitol Singles)
31) Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christmas Songs)
32) I'll Be Home For Christmas (Christmas With The Rat Pack)
33) ...with Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (80th - All The Best)

No comments: