Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10 - Playlist

1) Stan Getz - Blue Skies (Blue Skies)
2) Gregory James Quartet - Samsara (Samsara)*
3) The Frank & Joe Show - "Mystery Bonus Track" (66 2/3)
4) Chick Corea New Trio - Cloud Candy (Past, Present & Futures)
5) Glen Gray And The Casa Loma Orchestra - Apollo Jumps (Oscillatin' Rhythm)
6) Dexter Gordon - August Blues (Tangerine)
7) John Coltrane - Equinox (Coltrane's Sound)
8) Bill Evans with Zoot Sims - Loose Bloose (The "Interplay" Sessions)
9) Harry Connick Jr. - Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead (Songs I Heard)
10) Dave Brubeck/Paul Desmond - Lyons Busy (Moods And Grooves)
11) James Moody with Eddie Jefferson - Billie's Bounce (Priceless Jazz 5)
12) Thelonious Monk - Criss Cross (Ken Burns Jazz)
13) Michael McDonald - Baby Can I Change My Mind (Soul Speak)*
14) Pieces Of A Dream - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Blue Note Plays Stevie Wonder)
15) Take 6 - Love's In Need Of Love Today (Beautiful World)
16) Claude Bolling with Jean-Pierre Rampal - Baroque And Blue (Vintage Bolling)
17) Wynton Marsalis with Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra - Home: Beyond This Rage (Sweet Release & Ghost Story)
18) Tony Bennett - I Wish I Were In Love Again (Perfectly Frank)
19) Rosemary Clooney/Duke Ellington - I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart (Blue Rose)
20) Steve Tyrell with Frank Sinatra Jr. - The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else (Songs Of Sinatra)
21) Ella Fitzgerald/Louis Armstrong - Can't We Be Friends (Ella And Louis)
22) Frank Sinatra - Blue Skies (Portrait Of Sinatra)

* indicates Recent Release

No comments: