Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6 - Playlist

1) Chris Botti - I'll Be Seeing You (To Love Again)
2) SuperSax - Scrapple from The Apple (The Japanese Tour)
3) John Pizzarelli - I Like To Recognize The Tune (With A Song In My Heart)*
4) John Pizzarelli - I've Just Seen A Face (Meets The Beatles)
5) John Pizzarelli - The Day I Found You (Live At Birdland)
6) John Pizzarelli - Johnny One Note (With A Song In My Heart)*
7) Dave Brubeck Quartet - Strange Meadowlark (Time Out)
8) Yo-Yo Ma with Dave Brubeck, Matt Brubeck - Concordia (Songs Of Peace & Joy)*
9) Esperanza Spaulding - Ponta De Areia (Esperanza)
10) Stan Getz - Windows (Sweet Rain)*
11) Jon Burr Band - Been Here All Along (Just Can't Wait)*
12) Cyrus Chestnut - Minor Funk (Soul Food)
13) Sonny Stitt - Constellation (Endgame Brilliance)
14) Willie Nelson/Wynton Marsalis - Bright Lights Big City (Two Men With The Blues)*
15) Maria Muldaur - The Promised Land (Meet Me Where They Play The Blues)
16) Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby - Jive Den (Original Jam Sessions 1969)
17) Duke Ellington - Harlem Air Shaft (The Best Of Duke Ellington)
18) Charlie Haden Quartet West - Sunset Afternoon (Always Say Goodbye)
19) Ray Brown Trio with Ulf Wakenius - Topsy (Summertime)
20) Nat King Cole - I Just Found Out About Love (Night Lights)
21) Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - People Time (You Are There)
22) Steve Tyrell - The Look Of Love (Back To Bacharach)*
23) Frank Sinatra - I'll Be Seeing You (The Complete Reprise)

* indicates Recent Release

No comments: