Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 11 - Playlist

THE CHAIRMAN'S BIRTHDAY
The Frank Sinatra Birthday Special

Sinatra sings on all tracks:

1) Come Dance With Me (The Capitol Years)
2) Mr. Success (Capitol Singles Collection)
3) Ya Better Stop (Capitol Singles Collection)
4) Can I Steal A Little Love? (Capitol Singles Collection)
5) with Harry James - From The Bottom of My Heart (Harry James And His Orchestra)
6) with Tommy Dorsey - Shake Down The Stars (The Song Is You)
7) with Tommy Dorsey - Yearning (The Song Is You)
8) Saturday Night (Portrait Of Sinatra)
9) The Girl Next Door (Songs For Young Lovers)
10) Can't We Be Friends? (The Wee Small Hours)
11) I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plans (A Swingin' Affair)
12) I've Got You Under My Skin (Songs For Swingin' Lovers)
13) French Foreign legion (Capitol Singles Collection)
14) with Elvis Presley - Witchcraft/Love Me Tender (Classic Duets)
15) with Keely Smith - How Are Ya Fixed For Love? (Come Dance With Me)
16) with Sammy Davis Jr. - Me And My Shadow (Eee-O 11)
17) with Bing Crosby - Well Did You Evah? (Capitol Singles Collection)
18) with Rosemary Clooney - Peach Tree Street (Songs From The Girl Singer)
19) Let's Get Away From It All (Come Fly With Me)
20) You Go To My Head (Nice 'N' Easy)
21) Day By Day (Come Swing With Me)
22) Blue Moon (Swingin' Session!!!)
23) The Boys' Night Out (Rat Pack: Boys' Night Out)
24) It's Always You (Complete Reprise)
25) The Coffee Song (Complete Reprise)
26) I Never Knew (Complete Reprise)
27) Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart (Complete Reprise)
28) The Good Life (Nothing But The Best)*
29) Baubles, Bangles And Beads (Complete Reprise)
30) Tangerine (Complete Reprise)
31) Oh, You Crazy Moon (Complete Reprise)
32) Body And Soul (Nothing But The Best)*
33) I Heard The Bells (Complete Reprise)
34) Mistletoe And Holly (Christmas With The Rat Pack)
35) Little Drummer Boy (Complete Reprise)
36) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Christmas Songs By Sinatra)
37) with Bing Crosby - We Wish You The Merriest (Complete Reprise)

* indicates Recent Release

No comments: