Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30 - Playlist

1) McCoy Tyner - Come Rain or Come Shine (Illuminations)
2) Sonny Rolling - Doxy (Sonny Rollins And the Big Brass)
3) Eliane Elias - The Beat Of My Heart (Everything I Love)
4) Eliane Elias/Bob Brookmeyer & The Danish Radio Orchestra - One Side Of You (Impulsive!)
5) Eliane Elias - Minha Saudade (Bossa Nova Stories)*
6) Roch Lockyer - Monk's House (Nondirectional)*#
7) Carla Bley And Her Remarkable Big Band - Someone To Watch (Appearing Nightly)
8) Dianne Reeves - I'm In Love Again (When You Know)
9) David Liebman - G.I.G. (Negative Space)*
10) Dizzy Gillespie - I Remember Clifford (At Newport)
11) Stan Getz - Lady Bird (Live In Europe)
12) Oliver Nelson's Big Band - I Remember Bird (Live From Los Angeles)
13) Norah Jones - Turn Me On (Come Away With Me)
14) Joyce Cooling - Mildred's Attraction (Revolving Door)
15) Corinne Bailey Rae - Since I've Been Loving You (Corinne Bailey Rae)
16) Blu 7 - Kelly (Cultural Instigation)
17) Dave Brubeck Quartet with Bill Smith - The Sailor And The Mermaid (Near Myth)
18) Benny Goodman - Oh, Baby! (All The Cats Join In)
19) Eddie Daniels/Gary Burton - Avalon (Benny Rides Again)
20) Esperanza Spalding - I Know You Know (Esperanza)
21) Tony Bennett/Bill Evans - Who Can I Turn to? (The Complete Improv Recordings)
22) Billie Holiday/Lester Young - Who Wants Love? (A Musical Romance)
23) Frank Sinatra - Come Rain or Come Shine (The Complete Reprise)

* indicates Recent Release
# indicates Jazz Network member (see link at bottom of this Blog)

No comments: