Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30 - Playlist

1) Charlie Parker - Easy To Love (Charlie Parker With Strings)
2) Gary Burton Quintet - Ictus/Syndrome (Dreams So Real)
3) Duke Ellington And His Orchestra - Tourist Point Of View (The Far East Suite)
4) Duke Ellington/Charles Mingus/Max Roach - Caravan (Money Jungle)
5) Duke Ellington - Lotus Blossom ("...And His Mother Called Him Bill")
6) Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane - Freight Trane (Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane)
7) Sonny Stitt Quartet - Sonny's Tune (New York Jazz)
8) Dave Brubeck Quartet - Brandenburg Gate (Jazz Impressions Of Eurasia)
9) Thelonious Monk - Played Twice (Big Band And Quartet In Concert)
10) Stan Getz with The Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band - Extravagances (Change Of Scene)
11) Yo-Yo Ma - Samambaia (Obrigato Brazil)
12) Fletcher Henderson - Queer Notions (Ken Burns Jazz)
13) Bernard Wright - Firebolt Hustle (GRP 10th Anniversary Collection)
14) Orchestra Was - Never Again [Will I Knock On Your Door] (Forever Is A Long, Long Time)
15) Soulive - Solid (Doin' Something)
16) Dave Grusin - Cool (West Side Story)
17) Bill Evans Trio - I Loves You Porgy (At The Village Vanguard)
18) Eliane Elias - Our Sweet Love/Friends (Jazz Portrait Of Brian Wilson)
19) Dinah Washington - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby (UltraLounge)
20) Bobby Darin - I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plans (Mack The Knife)
21) Janis Siegel - Out Of My Dreams/I Have Dreamed (Sketches Of Broadway)
22) Frank Sinatra - You'd Be So Easy To Love (The Complete Reprise)

No comments: