Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10 - Playlist

THE CHAIRMAN'S BIRTHDAY
The Frank Sinatra Birthday Special

Sinatra sings on all tracks (unless otherwise noted):

1) - Ring-A-Ding Ding (The Complete Reprise)
2) - Something's Gotta Give (Classic Sinatra II)
3) - So Long My Love (The Complete Capitol Singles Collection)
4) - I Wish I Were In Love Again (The Capitol Years)
5) - The Coffee Song (The Complete Reprise)
6) Oscar Peterson Trio - You Make Me Feel So Young (A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra)
7) - The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else (Vegas)
8) - Get Me To The Church On Time (Vegas)
9) - I Only Have Eyes For You (The Rat Pack Live At The Sands)
10) - For Once In My Life (Live At The Meadowlands)
11) with Harry James And His Orchestra - My Buddy (Featuring Frank Sinatra)
12) with Tommy Dorsey And His Orchestra - Shake Down The Stars ("The Song Is You")
13) - Sweet Lorraine (Portrait Of Sinatra)
14) - The Continental (Portrait Of Sinatra)
15) Joe Lovano - I've Got You Under My Skin (Celebrating Sinatra)
16) with Antonio Carlos Jobim - Baubles, Bangles And Beads (The Complete Reprise)
17) with Antonio Carlos Jobim - Change Partners (The Complete Reprise)
18) - Wave (The Complete Reprise)
19) Joe Piscopo - I Love Rock 'N Roll (12" Single)
20) - Two Hearts, Two Kisses [Make One Love] (The Complete Capitol Singles Collection)
21) - From The Bottom Of My Heart (The Complete Capitol Singles Collection)
22) - Ol' MacDonald (The Complete Capitol Singles Collection)
23) - Here Goes (The Rat Pack: Boys Night Out)
24) John Basile - The Way You Look Tonight (Frankly Speaking)
25) - Don't Be That Way (The Complete Reprise)
26) with Duke Ellington And His Orchestra - All I Need Is The Girl (The Complete Reprise)
27) - I'm Gonna Live Till I Die (Eee-O 11: Best Of The Rat Pack)
28) - It Started All Over Again (The Complete Reprise)
29) - Talk To Me Baby (The Complete Reprise)
30) - Soliloquy (The Complete Reprise)
31) Count Basie And His Orchestra - On The Road To Mandalay (Frankly Basie)
32) with Count Basie And His Orchestra - Luck Be A Lady (At The Sands)
33) - In The Still Of the Night (Sinatra And Sextet: Live In Paris)
34) with Count Basie And His Orchestra - Street Of Dreams (At The Sands)

No comments: