Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December 1 - Playlist

Eliane Elias - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (Ultimate Jazz Christmas)
Fourplay - Amoroso (The Best Of Fourplay)

VOCALESE
Miles Davis - Freddy Freeloader (Kind Of Blue)
Jon Hendricks And Friends - Freddy Freeloader (Freddy Freeloader)

Dave Brubeck - Out Of The Way Of The People (New Wine)
Thelonious Monk - Ryhthm-A-Ning (Ken Burns Jazz)

Buddy Rich - The Monster (Krupa And Rich)

Stefon Harris/David Sanchez/Christian Scott - And This Too Shall Pass (Ninety Miles)*
Stanley Jordan - Seven Come Eleven (Friends)*

Stan Getz/Lionel Hampton - Jumpin' At The Woodside (Hamp And Getz)
Marc Johnson - Porch Swing (The Sound Of Summer Running)

Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil (Footprints)
Coleman Hawkins - I'll Never Be The Same (Prestige Profiles)

THE SINGERS
Ray Charles/Betty Carter - Baby, It's Cold Outside (Ray Charles And Betty Carter)
Grover Washington Jr. with Freddie Cole & Jeannie Bryson - For Heaven's Sake (All My Tomorrows)
Frank Sinatra - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (The Complete Reprise)

* indicates Recent Release

No comments: